2006-04-17 - 3:16 p.m.
Why dont I write anymore? Perhaps right now...I just dont have anything to say. *Shrug*
1. Where are you? Good question. Once I figure that out…I am sure I will be much happier.
2. What is your occupation? Technical Trainer
3. What color are your socks right now? Grey.
4. What are you listening to right now? Alison Krauss: The Lucky One.
5. What was the last thing that you ate? Indian Food…ya know, that Green Stuff with the White chunks in it…I have no idea what it is called…but man is it good!
6. Can you drive a stick shift? If it has wheels I can drive it…
7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Forest Green (From the Crayola site) Personality Traits for this hue: *cool* *crisp* *fresh* *close to nature* *immature*. Hue Family: Green, Year Introduced: 1957, Box Introduced Into: Box of 64.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nick…we have the weirdest conversations…one moment they are deep like the oceans…the next they are shallow like puddle.
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one really sent this to me.
10. How old are you today? 35
11. Favorite drink? Milk
12. What is your favorite sport to watch? Toss up between Hockey and Moto GP
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Naw…but I have shaved my head several times.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither…my eyes work fairly well…though my eyelashes do get in the way and make things fuzzy if left un-trimmed.
15. Pets? Fish and African Violets…that are all languishing because I travel for work way too much.
16. Favorite food? Cheese…all kinds
17. What was the last movie you watched? Jar Head
18. Favorite day of the year? Any day that finds me out on the motorcycle.
19. What do you do to vent anger? I don’t. I distract myself with something till it subsides.
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? AFX slot car race set.
21. Fall or spring? Fall.
22. Hugs or kisses? Kisses.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
24. Do you want your friends to email you back? Now that is a strange question…of course I do.
25. Who is most likely to respond? Nick
26. Who is least likely to respond? Rich
27. Living arrangements? Shitty little apartment in that special hell I call NoVA.
28. When was the last time you cried? I can’t recall. It is not that I don’t cry…I just don’t cry often.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? Dirty clothes hamper.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Paul. I’ve known him since I was 12...There was a point in my life that I thought I had lost him…but that was only temporary. I guess time heals all sorts of things.
31. What did you do last night? Dinner at my Aunt and Uncles. Target practice with a Lee Enfield.
32. Favorite smells? The 5 min. before a thunder storm…or would that be 5 min after?
33. What inspires you? Now if I knew that, I would be a better person.
34. What are you afraid of? Unsupported heights…but only when I get to thinking about it
35. Favorite Hamburger? I like a basic mushroom and swiss.
36. Favorite car? Jeep CJ-7. I have owned 3 so far…and I plan to own another some day.
37. Favorite dog breed? Casey
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 4
39. How many credit cards do you have? 2
40. Favorite day of the week? Friday…that is the day I get to go home…
41. How many states have you lived in? 4...5 if you include disillusion.
42. Favorite holiday? I dunno…they are all ok in my book. I always liked Memorial day as a kid though…that was when the pool opened up.
previous - next
powered by SignMyGuestbook.com